Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Forwarded to MA, Lets Catch up Time Frame

Default Medical Forwarded to MA, Lets Catch up Time Frame

Hi,

is there anyone who had applied for Permanent residency and in-between process medical expired.
    new medical forwarded to MA.

about my case:

at final stage 2PC transferred to CO asked for new medical certificate, i got some iron deficiency my certificate transferred to MA

(For the sake of anyone who might have an answer, it appears you're applying for Residence under SMC (not permanent residence, which is a different visa only available two years at least after becoming a resident).)

Normally, if a medical is in-date at the start of an application, that is all that is necessary, but INZ reserve the right to require a new medical to be obtained. It usually only happens if they think that the person's health may have been at extra risk in the meantime, or if their condition is somehow potentially unstable, so the 2pc official wants to make sure how things are now.

sorry for my mistake it's a Residence under SMC
    thanks JandM for correcting me

I have similar timeline as you. Once the medicals was sent to MA its been a long wait since. MA got back to the CO. but CO hasn't responded to me yet. So I am on the grill for last few weeks.

Hi Nick,
    may i know when you submitted your medical.

Mid April.

thanks

What is the usual timeline for MA to complete their assessment? I sent all the requested additional medical reports on April 12, we're now on the 8th weeks of waiting still no feedback from CO. Is it 10 to 12 weeks?

by the way we are applying for Residence under SMC with no job offer... we lodged our application on August 2017..

There is no set time. Every case is different, and also, waiting time for a file to get its first turn for the MA's attention depends on how busy the department has been just before yours was referred.

August 2016, perhaps?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast