Thread: Question regarding wages Payment

Default Question regarding wages Payment

Hi MyCo emailed me today and asked for bank statement for last 3 months. I was being paid in cash and got cash receipts as well. IRD was also paid properly. Is it fine to send cash receipts?. Please advice me. Thanks

You can't send something you didn't get, so you'll have to send what you DID get. I think the CO will just have made the assumption that your pay will have gone into the bank, so it should be all right if you explain that it wasn't so.

Thanks JandM. Would like to ask you one more question that if we go on annual leave after co allocation, will the process get delayed?. Please help me. Thanks

Ppeacock as long as you are working fulltime in the same job its not a problem. Annual leave is part of employee rights so that is not a probleM. You should be fine. All the best.

Its my opinion not immigration advice.

No, that should not cause any problems. If you're going to be out of contact (i.e. no internet access) for some time on the holiday, it's a good idea to notify INZ, in case the CO is wanting more information from you.

Hi Sameer, thanks for the reply

Thanks a lot for your reply JandM