Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mover/Shipping company references from Singapore to NZ + Share container

Default Mover/Shipping company references from Singapore to NZ + Share container

We have received a quote ~ 7K SGD to ship a 20ft container from SG to NZ.

We only have half a container worth of goods and the rest is currently empty. We are thinking whether to buy additional stuff like mattress/bed frame/couch etc.

Did anyone recently ship large quantity of goods from SG to NZ?

Happy to share the container if anyone is planning to move early (Jan/Feb 2017).

Hi nms.sun3,

I am planning to move to NZ from SG end of January. I am looking to get some quotes from shippers as well.

If my things can fit in, I can share too. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by aravindkumarh View Post
    Hi nms.sun3,

I am planning to move to NZ from SG end of January. I am looking to get some quotes from shippers as well.

If my things can fit in, I can share too. PM me for details.
    Sent you a PM.

Hello nms.sun3, I am moving to NZ on Feb 2017 too and keen to share the container if possible. I dont have much, maybe just 2-3 boxes and a TV. PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by etzalukmanto View Post
    Hello nms.sun3, I am moving to NZ on Feb 2017 too and keen to share the container if possible. I dont have much, maybe just 2-3 boxes and a TV. PM me for details
    Sorry mate. the ship has sailed already.

Hi nms.sun3,

We are looking for shipping company from Singapore to Christchurch as well. Do you mind sharing the company that you used?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yenthree View Post
    Hi nms.sun3,

We are looking for shipping company from Singapore to Christchurch as well. Do you mind sharing the company that you used?
    Thanks
    I used Transworld @ NZ and they were good to me until now. Only issue i have is that the container was cleared at AKL on Feb 3rd but they can only deliver it to Wellington by Feb 22. Apart from this no qualms as they have been very professional until now.

Note : Do buy a good bed frame & mattress from Singapore as its expensive here to buy. Also bring in lots of NZ plug converters for your Singapore appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    I used Transworld @ NZ and they were good to me until now. Only issue i have is that the container was cleared at AKL on Feb 3rd but they can only deliver it to Wellington by Feb 22. Apart from this no qualms as they have been very professional until now.

Note : Do buy a good bed frame & mattress from Singapore as its expensive here to buy. Also bring in lots of NZ plug converters for your Singapore appliances.
    Thanks for your reply and advice. We are considering to ship our bed frame and mattress from Singapore, in fact this item is the only reason that we need shipping. Other items can be packed in boxes and sent using normal mail.
    So far we have asked a few shipping companies the cheapest one is Astromovers. Will try to check Transworld after this

Thanks again

Hi nms.sun3,

Do you mind to share how did you manage to contact Transworld ? I have tried to contact them a couple of times using the "QUOTE" function but I have not received any response.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yenthree View Post
    Hi nms.sun3,

Do you mind to share how did you manage to contact Transworld ? I have tried to contact them a couple of times using the "QUOTE" function but I have not received any response.

Thank you
    they usually get back after a week's time. are you in a hurry to send across your household effects ?

PM me your email/phone number and i ll send it across to my contact here with Transworld.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast