Thread: What is meaning of application final stage

Default What is meaning of application final stage

Hi everyone
    Today I called in INZ to know my application status. They told me my application on final stage but still with first co. Does it mean soon it will be transferred to second co, as I asked them they said they can't say any thing on that but it's final stage now.

Nobody here will be doing anything more than guess. I hope you get some news soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Am18 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Today I called in INZ to know my application status. They told me my application on final stage but still with first co. Does it mean soon it will be transferred to second co, as I asked them they said they can't say any thing on that but it's final stage now.
    Final stage for application ? Or ?

Hi Am18 did you get your application approved? I have been told the same that my application is in final stage with co. I am wondering what is that mean.
    Last edited by water; 31st October 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Am18 has not been on the forum since August, so may not see your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Am18 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Generally contact centre staff say "final stages" when a CO has completed their work and recommended a decision. So it should be on its way to 2PC very soon?