Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigration consultant suggestion

Default Immigration consultant suggestion

Hi all

there are lot of INZ approved immigration consultants. Can anyone suggest an extremely good and fast and reliable immigration consultant based on Auckland city? Thanks.

I have PM'd you..

Check Pm Bro.

There a list of advisers ( by location) at www.iaa.govt.nz
    Unless you want to meet face to face with an adviser, location isn't important. You may want to choose on their quoted costs and real experience in dealing with a particular issue.

Hello chris how can i get in touch with you? Where are you located. Please let me know

Send him a PM so you can get personal contact details.

I have a question about my immigration adviser. I just found that the license of my immigration adviser was expired in April. Will it affect my application. Between I haven't got any feedback from my CO since March. Thanks.

S/He can't act for you without a licence. I think you should ask the regulatory authority what you should do now. http://www.iaa.govt.nz/migrant/using-an-adviser/

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    S/He can't act for you without a licence. I think you should ask the regulatory authority what you should do now. http://www.iaa.govt.nz/migrant/using-an-adviser/
    That what I think as well.
    I have asked the adviser, he said they have another adviser which is NZ lawyer. But I think we should notify New Zealand Immigration for the changing of adviser / lawyer.

Alternatively, can I notify immigration I don't need adviser anymore and I handle the case myself.

At any time, you can tell INZ you are now handling your case yourself, yes.

But if someone else within the original adviser's company is going to be responsible for it, I'm not sure how that fits with the rules. In your place, I would contact the IAA to ask them what is legal. (They are very helpful and pleasant to deal with.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast