Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership Based Work visa

Default Partnership Based Work visa

Hi all,
    My wife holds a work visa and her company applied for a partnership based work visa for me.
    My 4 months old kid already received her dependent visa. we both are living together for 24 months plus time and we also have a kid and we submitted all the evidences.
    My application was lodged on 17th of May and till date we are waiting for the output.They have mentioned on the status that it has been sent to New delhi office for processing.
    My wife and my daughter travelled to nz already since she need to join work urgently.
    Can anyone pls advise me regarding the processing times now a days and share ur experiences?

2 days back my wife went to the immigration office in wellington and they told her that CO has been assigned already by end may but not yet processed.
    A day before her company called the consultate and they told that documents and decisions already sent back.

But I couldnt see any updates here

Here https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...060#post539060 is what someone else said about getting to be able to see his status online.

Hi JandM,
    Thank you.Sure will try to retrieve the status with that.

Hello rathna, if your file was in new delhi branch then call tt services +91 11 4259 6300 in New delhi and they will give you the tracking number of your documents and then you can track your documents.
    Or you can check for update regarding your documents on https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/in-en/track-document

You will know whether your file has been couriered or not on this link . Tt services will be closed on sunday and monday so for now check on the link above and you will know it.

Lets us know about your update. My partner file was sent in delhi branch on june 2. Still wating for CO. Share whats happening with your file please

Its my opinion not immigration advice. Thanks

Hi Sameer,
    Thanks for your input.
    Yes am already checking with the link you have given me and its showing that the application has been sent to newdelhi for processing .thats all.
    Today noon i called the TT services but they told me that they can only know if they get the passport from consultate.
    So i called up newdelhi consultate and they told me that its still processing.I asked whether CO has been assigned or not then she told me that she cant able to provide such details.

But my wife came to know that CO has been assigned from wellington branch.

I think partnership visa are taking 2 months in average to process . Did you receive an email from delhi saying if it takes more than 25 working days then you can contact them and ask for an update?

If your wife is contacting wellington branch for an update then they shouldnt be wrong. The good thing is you have CO working on your case which is alwasy good. I hope it gets settled soon for you.

Did you receive interview calls?
    Keep us updated.

Hi Sameer,
    No I didnt receive any emails from them.Meanwhile i wont be getting because my wife company sponsored us the visa and the immigration will contact the HR first in case of any interviews or emails.
    Till date HR updated us that they never contacted him for any queries.On 20th of june it will be 25days so will see how it goes.

How abt yours ? did u receive any emails?

Partnership Interviews are mandatory or only incase required ?
    pls advice and keep updated.
    Thanks

Hello rathna,
    Yes my wife received an email saying they will try to process her file within 25 working days but due to high volume of application in New Delhi branch it might take longer. If it takes longer we can call and ask for status update on it.

Interivew are not compulsary. If they feel they can take so better be prepared. But in our case her visitor visa have been rejected twice so they will 100% take our interview.

I will send you private msg so we can talk privately. Please let me know if your ok with it.
    Last edited by sameer456; 17th June 2017 at 04:45 PM.

Hi Sameer,
    Sure pls send me .Thanks

you can reach me at [Edited to remove number in accordance with forum rules. Please use the PM system to share personal contact details.]
    Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast