Thread: Urgent Help Please

Default Urgent Help Please

Hi, I'm from Sri lanka and going to apply for a partnership visitor visa as a student's partner in Christchurch Immigration currently I'm under visitor visa (general category) for 9 months which will expire on next month. My question is I have some overdue power bills if I add those bills into my application as a shared utility is it will make a bad effect for my application?

If I print my bank statement directly from my online account statement is that ok or do I need to take it from the bank?

Is it necessary to provide our( Me and My Husband) individual bank statements ? or is that enough if we provide our joint account statement?

please please help me out I really appreciate all your comments.
    Thank you
    Shiyana

What INZ are looking for is evidence that you are living together.
    An overdue power account wont effect the fact that is addressed to you/your partner/both an a particular address.

Similarly whether the bills or account statements are in joint or individual names is not important, but that fact that they show the same address is.

Is sometimes better to get a 'account holder name and address printout " from the bank, as sometimes account statements printed online don''t show address information.

Thank you so much, ChrisMwn I really appreciated your reply.