Thread: Need help with Partnership Based Work Visa

Default Need help with Partnership Based Work Visa

Hey Everyone
    Hope you guys doing great. I need some help with the partnership based work visa process. I met my girlfriend on an online website. We live in 2 different cities and currently my work visa is based on an employer so i cannot leave the city. I am in Gisborne, She is from Auckland. She is keen to move here and we are going to be in live in relation. As much as I have read the threads on this website, People normally saytha immigration takes 2-3 month living relation serious.
    So we are planning to move in on start of July.

Now my question is that people say they also send their relation timeline. Our timeline would not really be legit. I mean all i can say is we met on a website, we texted and then we moved in. I was wondering is this going to be a problem with our visa application? I mean like we din't meet much or went out much and just straight away moved in?

Please help me guys.
    Thank you
    Good luck with your applications.

Hello Raman, happy that you have found someone who likes to spend time with you and wanna live with you. As far as i am concerned everyone have their own story of how they met their loved once. It doenst matter whether you meet someone online or in train or while travelling. Its just that you both fell in love. But the thing is you have to be spot on and say what the truth is to Immigration and you guys wanna spend time together and make plans and live with each other for the rest of your lives. You have to keep collecting evidence of converstion on facebook or skype or viber. and if you move in keep all the evidence you have when you apply and be legit to visa officer.

This is my opinion ad do not take this as an immigration advice please.

Hey Sameer thanks for your opinion. is it okay if i can pm u?
    thanks

Here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof are old threads with discussion and examples of evidence of partnership.