Thread: EOI 'selected from pool'... waiting times / form of invitation

Default EOI 'selected from pool'... waiting times / form of invitation

Hi there,

I submitted my EOI, and was selected from the pool on 24th May, so nearly a month ago. Is it usual to have such a wait in times between being selected, and then being invited to apply?

Also, it says I will receive an ITA letter...will this be in the form of an actual postal letter? I'm just wondering as I've never had any emails come through alerting me to any updates to my status, is that normal? ie do you just have to go in and log in to check if the status has changed, they won't email you the ITA?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by em720 View Post
    Hi there,

I submitted my EOI, and was selected from the pool on 24th May, so nearly a month ago. Is it usual to have such a wait in times between being selected, and then being invited to apply?

Also, it says I will receive an ITA letter...will this be in the form of an actual postal letter? I'm just wondering as I've never had any emails come through alerting me to any updates to my status, is that normal? ie do you just have to go in and log in to check if the status has changed, they won't email you the ITA?

Many thanks.
    My EOI was selected on 24May too, this morning I received ITA finally. The ITA is received by email, and my online status changed to "Decision Successful".
    Don't worry if your online status still in "selected", you will receive email and online status will be change when you go into next stage.

Thanks kne!! Good luck with your application.