Thread: Work visa under partnership. Help

Default Work visa under partnership. Help

Hi everyone,

Can I get some help here?
    I lodged my application on 8 May. Called on 20 June and was told my file had been assigned a case officer. However, today I called again and was told I still hadn't got a CO! So weird! Did anyone encounter a situation like this before?
    I saw some people lodged their application on the same day as I lodged in the same branch had already got their visa approved. But I haven't got a CO! I also submitted my new job offer to support my application. But still no update yet. So stressed!
    Last edited by DolaA; 22nd June 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: To add more info

Called on 20 June and was told my file had been assigned a case officer. However, today I called again and was told I still hadn't got a CO!
    The INZ telephone answerers work from the INZ computer database, and what they find when they consult it depends on what key words they enter, and how good the individual person is at searching. MANY people, not just you, have found that they got conflicting answers when they called at different times, even within the same day.

There is also the point to bear in mind that updating the computer records doesn't always get done then that minute, so even if the call answerer finds all that there is to find about your case, it won't necessarily be up to date with what has been happening in the real world of the INZ office.

Time will tell what the truth of the matter is. All you can do is wait. I know it's hard. Good luck.

By the way, the only evidence that has weight in a partner-sponsored visa application (apart from health and character, which are for ALL visas) is that of living together. Your qualifications and employment won't have any effect.

Hi JandM, thanks very much for your reply. Hope I could get my visa soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DolaA View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can I get some help here?
    I lodged my application on 8 May. Called on 20 June and was told my file had been assigned a case officer. However, today I called again and was told I still hadn't got a CO! So weird! Did anyone encounter a situation like this before?
    I saw some people lodged their application on the same day as I lodged in the same branch had already got their visa approved. But I haven't got a CO! I also submitted my new job offer to support my application. But still no update yet. So stressed!
    you can directly go and visit the immigration office near by and get the CO details and email them directly to know your status.Thank you