Thread: Cromwell Otago

Default Cromwell Otago

Hello,

My husband and I are just waiting to get our passports back from immigration it said about 2 weeks for this to happen so I thought I should start looking at properties cars etc for the move!

I am wondering what websites to have a look at for cars? I have been looking on Trade me which has been good but are there any others? Looking for a cheap second hand car to start us off. We are moving to Cromwell, Otago so I'm guessing there will be less cars available down there than if we were to be looking in the likes of Auckland.

Thanks

Jo

I'm guessing there will be less cars available down there than if we were to be looking in the likes of Auckland.
    Yes.

Will you have some time in Auckland after arrival? There are plenty of used-car sites there where you could pick up a good deal in person.

There is also autotrader.co.nz and a few other local ones. Slightly cheaper and more choice in Auckland, plus buying there you get the road-trip south which is great fun. What sort of car/price are you after?

Yes we plan to fly to Auckland rather than Queenstown and travel down to the BOP to stay with friends for a week then back to Auckland for a flight to Queenstown....i will need to have a look at vehicles in Auckland and see if there are any worth driving down to the South Island instead! Thanks for the idea.

Unsure of prices in NZ so don't really have a price in mind or a car type! I currently drive a mini just now but as we will be sharing a car to start with hubby has stated it must be a 4 x 4....

Get on Upper Clutha Trading and Central Otago Buy an Sell on FB.Facebook is your friend ☺