Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA submitted MAY and JUNE 2017 lets stay connected

Red face ITA submitted MAY and JUNE 2017 lets stay connected

For those who lodged their ITA in May and June 2017, lets start sharing timelines and updates here

09 April 2017 - EOI Submitted
    12 April 2017 - EOI Selected
    22 April 2017 - ITA Received
    31 May 2017 - Application Lodged
    12 June 2017 - Fee Deducted
    13 June 2017 - Email Acknowledgement Received
    14 June 2017 - Receipt & Original Documents sent back to me

NOW WAITING...
    God's blessings to all!

Good luck emv!

Thank you, theresearcher!

Quote Originally Posted by emv View Post
    For those who lodged their ITA in May and June 2017, lets start sharing timelines and updates here

09 April 2017 - EOI Submitted
    12 April 2017 - EOI Selected
    22 April 2017 - ITA Received
    31 May 2017 - Application Lodged
    12 June 2017 - Fee Deducted
    13 June 2017 - Email Acknowledgement Received
    14 June 2017 - Receipt & Original Documents sent back to me

NOW WAITING...
    God's blessings to all!
    May I ask for the ITA Lodged email acknowledgement, does it mentioned how long could CO be assigned? I see another post say that now assign CO needs 9 months

Hi
    ITA submitted in April and CO allocated after one month. Questions sent to employer, answers sent back 3 weeks back. no updates after that.

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    May I ask for the ITA Lodged email acknowledgement, does it mentioned how long could CO be assigned? I see another post say that now assign CO needs 9 months
    Hi Kne! It states in the letter that it might take 6 months, but in other threads, some got CO after just a month or two. Lets hope for the same Have you already lodged your application?

Quote Originally Posted by emv View Post
    Hi Kne! It states in the letter that it might take 6 months, but in other threads, some got CO after just a month or two. Lets hope for the same Have you already lodged your application?
    Hi Emv, I just received my ITA 2 days before, now I am working on preparing those documents to submit.
    I think for those onshore applicants can have CO assign faster, for offshore applicants like me, may need longer time. May I know your case is onshore or offshore?

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    Hi Emv, I just received my ITA 2 days before, now I am working on preparing those documents to submit.
    I think for those onshore applicants can have CO assign faster, for offshore applicants like me, may need longer time. May I know your case is onshore or offshore?
    Hi Kne! Ours (together with my partner) is onshore, but dont worry, I remember I've read in some threads that some offshore applicants got CO in a month too so maybe its case to case basis.

Good day Emv almost are dates are similar we are just 1 week adavanced we already got a visa officer . she asked my partner for IRD documents. she is a nurse. the visa officer also asked my partners managers for questions and answers like the nature of my partners work. it more than a week now since the visa officer got the additional papers from my partner and also with her manager..

Quote Originally Posted by smokie View Post
    Good day Emv almost are dates are similar we are just 1 week adavanced we already got a visa officer . she asked my partner for IRD documents. she is a nurse. the visa officer also asked my partners managers for questions and answers like the nature of my partners work. it more than a week now since the visa officer got the additional papers from my partner and also with her manager..
    Hi smokie! Thank you for sharing! Thats really helpful. We have submitted IRD, payslips and all job description together with our application so not sure what else they can ask for. I hope we get to hear from a visa officer too within this week. Glad you got yours really fast! God bless your application!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast