Thread: joint bank account for partnership work visa

Default joint bank account for partnership work visa

good day, me and my partner we're planning to apply for a work visa under partnership, we've got few evidence of living together like bills on our name in the same address..items receipt that we purchased together for our house, pics together with families and friends and letter of support..except that we don't have a joint bank account.will this be a possible reason for not having a positive result? Do they require a specific amount funded in my partner's account?he has his own bank account in our country.

please need some advice..

thank you

You don't necessarily have to have a joint bank account, but in that case, your separate bank accounts would need to show that each of you was buying things for the benefit of both of you, and/or contributing to household costs, food shopping, utilities, etc..

thank you JandM

My partner and me do not share a bank account but she will transfer 50% of the rent to my account from which I pay the landlord. I always print my own bank statements and highlight these transfers from her to my account, as well as the rent payment.