Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INZ Mumbai Ongoing Status - Student Visa

Default INZ Mumbai Ongoing Status - Student Visa

I have submitted my partners student visa by online via a Licensed Immigration Advisor last week and counting days for a response from INZ.

Anyone have an idea about the current situation at INZ Mumbai? I heard that the numbers of Indian student visa applications has been dropped due to upcoming immigration policy change in August. Will there be an impact to the processing time due to that?

Please share your timelines with recent applications..

It seems like no current student visa applicants on the forum as everyone just read and going without comments

Appreciate your feedback guys...

You may be right. I haven't seen anyone recently posting about a student application. Of course, there may be plenty of students with applications in who are not members of the forum.

Hi, My wife has also applied for the student visa on 9th August. its been two weeks now we are waiting for the AIP. Her course is starting on 18th Sep and we are yet to hear. From what I understand is that the wait they have mentioned is 25 days but it takes more than a month. btw, when did you apply yours? do lets us know if you get your AIP.

@JandM: you might not see a lot of people here one because there is a bug in joining the forum. It always says waiting for the moderator to approve and it never gets approved. I tried registering through my mail ID and my wife's both did not work we also clicked the mail link to verify the account still having issues. I am currently using my friends account to access this page.

Send me a Private Message with your username, and I will pass it on to the owner of the forum, who is the only person who can activate accounts like yours that get blocked by the software. He has told me there are settings that don't allow certain servers access automatically, ones which have been known in the past to cause difficulties. It's very unfortunate that there are totally nice people also using those servers.

Hi, we have applied for dependent visitor visa. Its been more than 2 months now and havent heard anything. The only thing I heard was that there is a backlog with INZ Mumbai. Hope your wife get her visa before the course date.

Hi we got the AIP in almost 28 calendar days and the balance process took another 12-14 days.

good luck

Wow congrats!!!

My account is activated. Thanks J&M now i shifted from Jopapoo to Bala6666

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast