Thread: calling the call center

Default calling the call center

HI guys, quick question here,
    I actually submitted my SMC application through an agent, and he does check with my Co for update once a while.
    But sometimes as my agent gets really busy he might forget to update me after getting the feedback from the Co, I do feel like calling the call center myself for an quick update.
    but I was warned that I must not call the call center as my Co can see from the system that I have called the call center, and that might annoys the Co as my agent might be sending an email to my co and at the same time i'm calling...
    so...can my Co really sees that if I called the call center??

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    HI guys, quick question here,
    I actually submitted my SMC application through an agent, and he does check with my Co for update once a while.
    But sometimes as my agent gets really busy he might forget to update me after getting the feedback from the Co, I do feel like calling the call center myself for an quick update.
    but I was warned that I must not call the call center as my Co can see from the system that I have called the call center, and that might annoys the Co as my agent might be sending an email to my co and at the same time i'm calling...
    so...can my Co really sees that if I called the call center??
    Each and every query you make through phone calls and emails is noted down in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by rathna1203 View Post
    Each and every query you make through phone calls and emails is noted down in the system.
    haha okie, noted