Thread: Interview scheduled but never got a call

Unhappy Interview scheduled but never got a call

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the forum since long and it is quite helpful and wont be wrong to say that the best platform out here to discuss anything about New Zealand.

Actually I am still wondering that is there someone who faced the same situation when the interview was scheduled and never got a call or a word from case officer?

I continuously checked my phone line and there was nothing wrong. Dialed to CO after half an hour but haven't got any answer

It is really strange to me.

waiting for your replies

I would also like to share my ITA timeline too

ITA - 30th march 2017
    Application Lodged - 22nd May 2017
    CO Assigned and asked for additional documents- 1st June 2017
    Documents Sent - 12th june 2017
    Employer Verification - 26th June
    Interview Scheduled - 5th July 2017 (never got a call)

Thank you

I have occasionally heard of the CO not having phoned as arranged, if there has been some personal emergency, or some problem with the phone lines their end. No doubt you will get a message soon that will explain what has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I have occasionally heard of the CO not having phoned as arranged, if there has been some personal emergency, or some problem with the phone lines their end. No doubt you will get a message soon that will explain what has happened.
    Thanks for your reply. I haven't got his email yet. What do you suggest if I don't get any update within couple of days then what are my options. No word or call on interview day is making me worry now.

Thanks

You could email him and say that you waited for his call as arranged but it never came, so you presume he will be wanting to arrange another appointment, and when would suit?

Quote Originally Posted by irfanpk View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I haven't got his email yet. What do you suggest if I don't get any update within couple of days then what are my options. No word or call on interview day is making me worry now.

Thanks
    Same in my case interview scheduled on 5th july but no response

Send to the general contact details for the INZ office dealing with your case.