Thread: Please In The name Of God Help .

Unhappy Please In The name Of God Help .

I am now totally confused and I have completely changed my mind . Seem like I and my wife's plan is waste of time .... without taking much of your time let me hit straight to the point .... what are my chances of getting work visa based on partnership with 8months solid proof (I live offshore with my NZ partner)?
    I worry so much about the part BONA FIDE I recently got a new Job last month and my bank account is not that great .... Inz immigration knowing we are applying for work visa based on partnership and may want to continue living in NZ do you think they will waive that BONA FIDE part and at least issue the work visa ? Please what can I do
    .. Please please Jandm and co please

are you (both) in NZ, or offshore?

I've PM'd you

yes we are both living offshore

Oniking.....I have read ur stories and I think u need to take it easy and u just need to follow ur heart....I know you've been denied a couple of times because u weren't applying for the right visa or because u didn't have enough evidence of ur relationship....

I've been in the same situation as u....I was denied a visitor visa to visit my then girlfriend who I haven't met...even though I provided all evidences I could to show them how committed we both were to the relationship for the past 3yrs we've been together.... Including our everyday phone records which was about 100 pages,letters from friends and family from both side ,Skype emails,whatsap, photos of some gift exchange....etc

Few months later, she was able to get a tourist visa to my country and we lived together for 1month ...we got married between the time and 4 months later I applied for a partnership based visa and was granted 9months..

I was nearly discouraged with some advice I received from someone here...but my wife was very encouraging and she convinced me to apply...I used same evidences again and it was approved

Gather as much evidences as u can...including those I have mentioned....and in ur own case u qualify for a partnership base temporary working visa and u can move on from there...Just take one step at a time and keep it simple...don't forget your wife needs to support your application...

Peace!!

Shirlee thank you very much. I will take things easy and take a step this BONA FIDE issue discourages me so much . I don't know if am expected to have houses and millions of money . I and my wife we are still very young we can get to that level in the future . So this BONA FIDE issue makes me worry A lot but every other things are ok .
    I have no criminal record ,I have never been to jail not even to visit anyone. I am healthy I check myself monthly , relationship proofs we have in bulk . I don't know how to tackle this BONA FIDE . but I appreciate your reply Shirlee God bless you .