Thread: Rule Change

Default Rule Change

Hi I heard that the rule change proposed for 14th August has been officially postponed. Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by jstonley View Post
    Hi I heard that the rule change proposed for 14th August has been officially postponed. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Implementation of the revised Skilled Migrant Category has now been moved from 14 August to the end of August 2017. We will advise you of the specific date of implementation as soon as this is confirmed." (from INZ)

Is this already official, ChrisMwn?
    Sorry to bother but I couldn't find any update stating that. Could you please direct me to it?

ChrisMwn is an LIA, so receives notifications directly from INZ which are not on public display yet.

The last selection using old rules is just finished, there are almost 3 times more EOI selected than previous selections.
    I think INZ move the new rule first selection 2 weeks later because they may want to have more time to clear up the huge number of EOIs. Now they may have 1.5 months to process those EOIs without new selections.