Thread: Need inputs urgently, ITA linked.

Red face Need inputs urgently, ITA linked.

Hi,

My work visa linked to my partner's student visa expires on August 28. My wife will be having a graduation ceremony in December but will be receiving a formal letter stating that she has successfully graduated in the month of August. I have also received an ITA as a prime applicant. My questions are:

1. Since I also have received an ITA, should I go ahead and complete the PCC from High Commission of India, Wellington first? What are the documents required and how long does it take to receive the PCC? I know I should be getting a pay order ready, submit my passport to them with a return courier bag.
    2. If no owing to the potential delays from PCC, and it's recommended that she submits her Post Study Work Visa - Open first, can I submit my work visa renewal with her too?
    3. If we can submit our applications together, can the entire process (her post study work visa) and linked work visa renewal be completed without actually submitting the passports? I was thinking of diverting my passport for PCC if actual passports are not required for her post study work visa and my work visa.
    4. My emedical was done in January / February 2016, are they still valid and do I need to appear for medical tests again?
    5. My NZQA IQA is currently in process (PAR received was level 7 but obviously not the final verdict), I didn't submit the transcripts - just my certified marksheet, degree certificate. If my NZQA assessment is received (which they assessed without transcripts), do I need to submit transcripts as part of my ITA.

Sorry for the many questions, but inputs from members, including JandM would be highly appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance!

1. Details of application for police check here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...e-certificates Maybe someone who has done this can tell you how long it will take, or you could ask the High Commission themselves.

2. Yes.

3. I'm looking here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...olders#process, then on at the form you will have to fill in. That says you MAY submit a certified copy of your passport, but that things will probably go more quickly if you submit the real thing. So it's your choice, what you decide is more important to deal with first.

4. See here. You will find headings for temporary visa applications, and for Residence.

5. NZQA will tell you if they need anything more, or different, from you. INZ won't require transcripts - the assessment of your qualification is not their responsibility.

Thanks a lot JandM. In point 4, did you intend to provide a link when you stated "see here".

Oh, yes, I did. Here it is. https://onlineservices.immigration.g...nual/35154.htm