Hi all,

Nice to come back here
We have been granted SMC Residence Visa in February 2017 and are preparing our move to Wellington this year end.
This forum and its members and admins have been awesome in answering all of our questions and giving us all the strength and advices we needed in what I can call our desperate moments and we are very thankful for that, especially to JandM and some members who gave us very good advices in PM.
We also had the chance to have an awesome and very human CO who helped and supported us a lot in the last stages of our process, and I am sure all of them are trying their best when they process all of our applications.

So here I am again for some additional questions, not for us, but for our son...
At the time of application, we indicated our son as "custom child" in the application (he is not adopted so is not our son legally but we have had custody since he was 5 years old following a judge decision and have raised him since then and he has always lived with us since then and is still living with us today).
At the time of our application we did not include him but he now would like to go with us and live in NZ.
How can we proceed ?
I suppose he has to apply on his own right because of his age ?
Does the fact that we are NZ residents help ?
We don't know where and how to start.

Many thanks in advance