Thread: NZ Post Tracking System

Default NZ Post Tracking System

I received an Approval in Principle email from INZ regarding my Resident Visa Application and submit my passport thru NZ Post with Tracking number and mail it to INZ Manukau PO Box.

Up to now, the status is still "Picked Up" I called INZ and they said that they don't have information if the CO already received my passport.

I complain to NZ Post about this but up to now there are no updates.

Anyone has a similar experience with NZ Post lately? Good or bad?

Hi Alvictus, I had a terrible experience with NZ Post. I had to submit my hardcopy fingerprints to Singapore for COC, mailed it through NZ Post Courier service with tracking#, paid NZD $55. My documents were in Hong Kong(Transit) as per their tracking site with no changes at all. What should take 3-5 working days became a month as they had lost my parcel. I emailed them asking for updates, nobody got back to me, the 4th time, their customer service team finally responded and mentioned that someone else in their international team will get back to me. Took them more than a month to respond to me and retrieve my missing parcel.

Sorry to hear that redbells.

I think there is something wrong in the way they handle this tracking service. You pay an extra $$$ for something that you dont get. I mailed my passport for visa labelling since my Resident Visa application is already Approved in Principle. It supposed to be an overnight delivery. Upon tracing the tracking number, the only information i get is "Picked up". Its been 22 days since i sent my passport and INZ said they haven't received it. It is currently under investigation but its been more than 3 weeks since my passport is missing and

Im planning to file a complaint to Commerce Commission under Fair Trading Act as this Tracking service from NZ Post is false and misleading. Plus the feedback from the customer service are very slowwwwwwww...

I replied to your other thread, so you do have a tracking number.
    There were several occasions where I was looking for items that had been sent by me or that I was waiting for, and every time NZ post was very helpful. I always got called back within a short time frame, to updaye me on the progress. Not sure why your experience is so different, hopefully you'll get some answers soon.