Thread: More than just delays to new rules?

Default More than just delays to new rules?

Interesting...

It seems that the changes are still happening but with some amendments to the new policy. Reading the whole story makes me feel that the govt might look at lowering or scrapping the income threshold criterion specifically. That's what causing the most trouble as far as SMC is concerned.
    I am only sharing my understanding of the situation, not vouching for anything. Any comments in the same vein will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by param912003 View Post
    It seems that the changes are still happening but with some amendments to the new policy. Reading the whole story makes me feel that the govt might look at lowering or scrapping the income threshold criterion specifically. That's what causing the most trouble as far as SMC is concerned.
    I am only sharing my understanding of the situation, not vouching for anything. Any comments in the same vein will be appreciated.
    Yeah, I see it the same way.

I doubt they'll step back from the realigned points system, which is pretty much the reason I just moved in Wellington from Auckland. Following the agreed changes by the Minister of Immigration, I am losing a lot of points.