Thread: X-ray problems

Default X-ray problems

Hi, I posted a while ago with regards to having my medical referred. They asked for a report on a condition I had and I provided them with this.
    They also said they have spotted something on my ribs calcified soft tissue. The initial medical report that has been sent to them states nothing is wrong with my x-ray at all and no abnormal findings. I have now had a rheumatologist look over and he also says there is nothing wrong with my x-ray and even if there was what they said it was wouldn't be a problem and happens a lot and would be nothing to worry about. I've phoned up where I got my x-ray done and they have had another look over it and they still are saying there is nothing wrong with the x-ray.
    Immigration have got back to us and they are still not happy with everyone saying there is nothing wrong with my x-ray and have now asked me to go to my gp for a report. My gp wasn't sure why as surely a rheumatologists report is going to be more knowledgeable then a gp. And that the gp doesn't even really look at x-rays. My gp has gone against what he would normally do and gave me a same day x-ray and we are waiting on the results that will hopefully come in a couple of days.
    I have phoned around to make sure immigration have actually got the correct X-ray as when I went for my medical it had to be taken twice as the first one wasn't to clear. Everyone I have asked if this could have happened, they have all said it's a possibility now someone is going to look into it for us. I have also asked them if they can re send the x-ray that has no abnormalities just in case but they haven't actually said they will. Has any one been through a similar situation? I have been advised that if it comes back again that nothing is wrong that they will keeps sending it back and will eventually get declined. But if no one is seeing what they are seeing it's going to be impossible.
    My husband leaves next week, I feel right now I'm fighting a losing battle!

This must be very frustrating for you.

It sounds as though you have so far done everything that you could possibly do. The only thing you can do in this situation is keep on answering everything you are asked, keep on supplying what you are asked for. This CAN come good, even with a serious medical condition. See here. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27811

I don't think it's true that if all the medical people keep saying nothing is wrong this will lead to your case being declined.

Thank you for your reply. I do have an auto immune condition and they have accepted all my reports on that and haven't asked for anything more. But this x-ray saga has now been 2x they have requested something else.
    I ended up having another x-ray yesterday and the results came in straight away. It turns out I do habve something show up and it's a trauma related injury. But I do not recall ever having an accident or a blow to cause this. It is apparently around a part of my spine and shoulder blade.
    I am surprised 4 people have now checked over that one x-ray and only immigration spotted it.
    Luckly yesterday they have said it is harmless but the dr just wants to check me over to see how this happened.
    I am assuming they have accepted my life long condition as they have not requested further information and are satisfied with my reports on that. so my fingers are crossed all will be ok with this.

Panic over visa was granted 😁

Congratulations.

Hello Walfordsnz , i hope you are doing fine. I was AS sufferer as well but now I have healed from this auto immune condition. I can suggest you a page on facebook where people like us have healed. And it doesnt take money or anything else just to have a look . Its called mind body healing with ralphitness. Please check this out . It will be very helpful. God bless you