Thread: Update immigration

Default Update immigration

Hi my partner has applied for the partnership working visa.Im a kiwi.Scince sending in the application a couple of weeks ago we have now moved in together (we pretty much moved in the day after we sent it) however at the time we sent it in we were not living together.Is it a good idea to contact them and let them know or just let it run its course and wait to hear back from them
    Thanks for any advice

It is just possible that you might save this application if you let them know you are living together, and COLLECT A LOT OF EVIDENCE day by day.

Thanks jandm.If it were you would you be getting on the phone to explain the situation?if we dont ring them is the application just going to come back declined.I think they have started processing it does that mean its too late?I have tried to PM you to ask this question but i cant seem to.thankyou for taking the time to reply

Allso who would we send the info to as we have not been assigned a case officer just yet
    Cheers

The general address of the office you submitted to, giving all your details, the date of application, and any reference number you may have been given since.

Thankyou