Thread: Partner of a Student Work Visa - Cannot Apply Online?

Default Partner of a Student Work Visa - Cannot Apply Online?

Is it possible to apply above Visa online?

What will be the rough processing time from India?

Thanks

Hello, i dont have idea about online application but from what i have seen , its not a good idea to apply online if its partnership visa. If you provide paper application then you can provide living together evidence and lot more other evidence which might be more than 50 pages. My wife applied for partneship based work visa to INZ Delhi and we provided paper application. We are waiting for the decision. Please let me know if i can help you with any thing.

And anyway, no, the partner-sponsored work visa is not one for which INZ offer online application.

Processing time is unpredictable. INZ have been working through a huge backlog this year, due to a wave of applications from the USA and UK, and every timing quoted on their website is even more unreliable than usual - and it was never a promise, only a best guess based on recent averages.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    Hello, i dont have idea about online application but from what i have seen , its not a good idea to apply online if its partnership visa. If you provide paper application then you can provide living together evidence and lot more other evidence which might be more than 50 pages. My wife applied for partneship based work visa to INZ Delhi and we provided paper application. We are waiting for the decision. Please let me know if i can help you with any thing.
    Hi Sameer,

I am planning to apply for partner of a student work visa in a week. Wanted to check with you on the processing time. Have you got your Visa and when did you apply and whcih center did you apply in?

i applied the same visa on early Aug and waiting for approval.

Processing happens in Mumbai branch and submitted a physical file.