Thread: Time to keep fingers crossed.

Default Time to keep fingers crossed.

so I have arranged and packaged everything in order, first thing tomorrow morning i will post my documents to Washington DC for processing . I pray I come back here sooner with good news.

My sons girlfriend has just returned to Brazil and will be sending her partnership visa application to Washington within days. Her application is complicated by an overstay so very nervous. What visa are you going for? We should keep in touch wtih updates

i applied for a temporary work visa based on partnership. we have known each other for 2years going to 3years but have only being living together 6/7months now and still living together anyway while its being processed and yea i sent out supporting documents weighing 4kg .... we can keep in touch and i hope all goes well for us .
    Last edited by onyiking; 1st August 2017 at 10:24 AM.

she has applied for the same. been living together exactly the same time period too (well 7 months here) however her case is complicated by the fact that she has overstayed in NZ so you will probably have more luck than us, good luck to you