Thread: Sent ITA in by courier....how to find out its arrived?!

Default Sent ITA in by courier....how to find out its arrived?!

Hello all,

Now that I've sent off our SMC visa application by courier to the Auckland branch, I searched online (and these forum pages) to see if there was a way I can find out they have received my application? Do the email you once to confirm they've received it?

I wasn't sure if I should just call the Auckland branch to see if its arrived, or if there is a specific contact number I should use for this purpose?

And regarding the online immigration status, the only thing I can see is "EOI submitted" and "decision successful". Eventually will the actual SMC visa application appear on my online services, or do they not provide an online tracking service for this visa? Just want to clarify if I should be logging into online services each week to check any progress, or if that is fruitless!

Thanks for any help.

I never received an email, but I did see my online status change to Pending and then I received my documents back in the mail. They actually even got delivered on a Saturday, which was a welcome surprise!

For how important the documents are, you should also be using a tracked service. My stuff arrived at Immigration the day after I shipped it off, and it took several more days for the online status to update and for the money to be deducted from my account.

Thank you both! Colton I used a track service but couldn't find the receipt with the tracking number. Have found it now and seen that it has arrived, phew!

JandM thank you for the link, this is exactly what I was after.

Thanks both of you!