Thread: Re apply time?

Default Re apply time?

Hi my partner and I have had INZ email asking for proof of living together for her partnership work visa which we are gathering now but we have not been living together much more than a few weeks.If they decide this is not enough how long will we have to wait to try again if they decline it?or will they let us spend more time living together gathering more proof before they decide
    Thankyou

I do not know but I have read successful stories of people with 2-3 months .
    I think the inz immigration message to you must have directly told you what they need in any partnership visas so keep collecting proofs of living together for your future application whether they decline or approve this one .#Goodluck .
    Which branch did you apply and how many days/weeks/months did it take them to email you from the day you applied ? I recently applied for partnership work visa and havent heard from them since except an automated email saying my application has been accepted for processing and will be assigned to an immigration officer....

Hi thanks for reply.We put in the application early july they emailed a week later to ask for a copy of my passport before they accept application and yestorday they emailed to say they do not think we have a stable relationship because we havnt lived together long