Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What should i do now .

Unhappy What should i do now .

So I have received this letter even after providing everything I can ....

We note that your supporting partner is currently in Brazil with you, however
    based on the evidence provided we are not currently satisfied that you have
    provided sufficient evidence to show that you are both financially
    interdependent and living together in a genuine and stable relationship as
    per immigration instruction WF2. Please see immigration instructions E4.5.30
    & E4.5.35 for examples of further documents you can provide to
    demonstrate that you are currently living with your partner in a genuine and
    stable relationship.
    We note that your previous four visa applications were all declined as you
    were not considered to be a bona fide applicant. At this stage we are not
    currently satisfied that you are a bona fide applicant for a partnership visa.
    Based on your immigration history, lack of international travel and current
    personal situation we are concerned that you will not depart New Zealand
    before your visa expires, and/or that you will breach the conditions of any
    visa granted to you. Based on this we are not yet satisfied that you meet
    immigration instructions E5.1 & E5.10.
    As the issues detailed above may affect the outcome of your application, we are
    bringing them to your attention out of fairness to you.
    We have not made a decision on your application at this stage. This letter gives
    you the opportunity to make any comments and submit any additional evidence
    or information in relation to these issues.

How am I still not a BONA FIDE even when I living together and in a geninune and stable relationship with my wife ?

I give up .

Oh no, that is very sad news. What extra evidence are they asking for?

see a LIA, if you havent they should be able to help you get together what you need. I am very surprised but then again know nothing about immigration laws

Getting an email like this is not to be taken as hostile. It is INZ telling you that there are things about your application that they still can't tick off the checklist for lack of the right sort of proof, and they're giving you the chance to fill the gaps.

Here are links to the regulations that are referred to. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/46512.htm https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/34338.htm

Don't give up!
    Your story seems very similar to me and my partners.
    I would advise contacting an immigration lawyer to give you advice and help you through this.
    I had lived in South america for over two years when my partner and I applied for a partnership visa (I am an NZ citizen) the only response they gave was declined based on 'non bona fide' - At least immigration are giving you the opportunity to provide further evidence which they never gave us.
    I had a lawyer who was stunned by their response. Even though offshore applications have no grounds for appeal- we faught it.
    We gave evidence of international travel to Brazil and Argentina as well as strong family connections in his home country and stressed the fact that he has never breached visa conditions or overstayed in any country, again highlighted clean police report. We submitted even more evidence of our relationship, more reasons why we couldn't have a joint bank account (the regulations in his country restricted us) and wrote another letter about each other and how important this was for us etc (declaring our love and looking back reads like a desperate plead).
    Continue gathering evidence - it feels like my life revolves around where and how I can gather more evidence from.

It cost us around $10,000 NZD to get my partner to NZ which we view as a small price to pay for the outcome. (I had to travel back to NZ and get a job to fund this so we were also living apart at time of application)
    Breakdown of costs:
    $2800 Immigration lawyer
    $1800 Translations
    $2500 Visa costs, E-medical, Postage etc
    $3300 flight (with return ticket)

Sounds ominous for my son's girlfriend currently waiting on a partnership visa from Brazil.and she does have an overstay record.

Don't give u.....prayer can still go along way.

" We note that your supporting partner is currently in Brazil with you, however
    based on the evidence provided we are not currently satisfied that you have
    provided sufficient evidence to show that you are both financially
    interdependent and living together in a genuine and stable relationship as
    per immigration instruction WF2. Please see immigration instructions E4.5.30
    & E4.5.35 for examples of further documents you can provide to
    demonstrate that you are currently living with your partner in a genuine and
    stable relationship. "
    i have submitted a joint account , provided cheques with my wife's name paid into my account various times . provided bank print out slips with both my name and wife's name on it ...i went as far as even submiting our physical credit bank credit cards 2 cards with the same account number but one has my name and the other has my wife's name , i provided western union of me sending money to my wife and her too sending to me from 2015 till date . i even provided copy of my a work card issue to me and message of me telling my wife she is responsible for this card and how we spend the money i receive in it monthly .

"We note that your previous four visa applications were all declined as you
    were not considered to be a bona fide applicant. At this stage we are not
    currently satisfied that you are a bona fide applicant for a partnership visa.
    Based on your immigration history, lack of international travel and current
    personal situation we are concerned that you will not depart New Zealand
    before your visa expires, and/or that you will breach the conditions of any
    visa granted to you. Based on this we are not yet satisfied that you meet
    immigration instructions E5.1 & E5.10. "
    This is has being the worst news i have been receiving since the day i knew there's a country called New Zealand it marvels me that even with my Relationship with my wife a new zealand citizen , my relationship with her family and friends , it was because of this issue my wife's mum and her mum's sister flew from new zealand and australia to my wedding in Brazil . likewise 2 of her friends flew to brazil just to meet me . i have known my wife for more than 2 years and living together for more than 7 months .

ofcourse even if i wait for more few months to apply for residency i will still be remebered that they have denied me 5 times and still beleive i am not a bona fide . it amazes me that they have never considered issuing me the least visa or atleast check other factors and issue me a visa . well well well i will not stress myself anymore about New zealand visa .
    meanwhile i have replied them and emailed them to check ENVELOPE 8 where i have supplied my joint account, credit card , western union etc and y joint tenancy agreement , with all the bills and letters that arrives in the same address . i have stopped stressing and if at this time i still get declined .... it's time i forget about this visa and live my life , i am too young to die of stress because of visa . it is becoming so much that sometimes it makes me feel it is something that have to do with race or country but is all good . i am done .

for real

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast