Thread: ITA to Submit soon--how can I check my status online? Thanks

Default ITA to Submit soon--how can I check my status online? Thanks

Hi All

New to the forum as my LIA going to send all my documents away early next week for ITA lodgement.
    Can I please ask how can I check my application status online as I noticed most of applicants can track their status, I remembered had login online system many years ago when submitting my last EOI ( failed), but I can't remember my user name or password etc, is it possible for me to reset? Any tips and advise are appreciated.

Eric

EOI 09-05-2017
    EOI selected 10-05-2017
    ITA issued 12-05-2017
    Work Visa applied 19-05-2017
    Work Visa approved ( 3 years) 12-07-2017
    ITA submit approx. 05-09-2017

Hi minikong,

If you had a login earlier, then you can reset your password at : https://onlineservices.immigration.g...wordStep1.aspx

If you forgot the username, then call National call center on (09) 914 4100

Regards,
    SK

Hi SK

Thanks for the tips I will call the number you provided, cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by sai-khanapur View Post
    Hi minikong,

If you had a login earlier, then you can reset your password at : https://onlineservices.immigration.g...wordStep1.aspx

If you forgot the username, then call National call center on (09) 914 4100

Regards,
    SK
    Hi SK

I have spoken to the customer service staff, they said my old account maybe not available anymore, so suggested me register a new one which I did, question now is I try to login and find out the status of my application under SMC, but not familiar with the page very well, and after few attempts I still could not find the right place to go, do you mind tell me where shall I login and where to go to find out my existing application and status there, cheers.

I remember read somewhere, does it need to be linked with my client number, EOI number etc, if so how am I suppose to get that done?
    Last edited by minikong; 30th August 2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minikong View Post
    Hi SK

I have spoken to the customer service staff, they said my old account maybe not available anymore, so suggested me register a new one which I did, question now is I try to login and find out the status of my application under SMC, but not familiar with the page very well, and after few attempts I still could not find the right place to go, do you mind tell me where shall I login and where to go to find out my existing application and status there, cheers.

I remember read somewhere, does it need to be linked with my client number, EOI number etc, if so how am I suppose to get that done?
    Hi MiniKong,

see my post here: https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...203#post565203

At the EOI login page, you can choose "Check my applications", login and you should able to see your EOI status, but no ITA status. You may need to request for link up your ITA status, see my post for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    Hi MiniKong,

see my post here: https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...203#post565203

At the EOI login page, you can choose "Check my applications", login and you should able to see your EOI status, but no ITA status. You may need to request for link up your ITA status, see my post for reference.

Hi Kne

Thanks again for the tips, I will try your suggested way to get my application linked to my online service.