Thread: Under the New rules, can you always apply in Parallel SMC and ESV, if you are from Overseas?

Question Under the New rules, can you always apply in Parallel SMC and ESV, if you are from Overseas?

My question is focused on whether under the new rules, it is allowed for those who are overseas, apply to both visas? And when is the time to do it, stating my case, I have the points for the SMC and my qualification is in the Inmediate Shortage List, with which I am exempt from submitting the Labor Market form for the ESV, being thus, which is the moment To submit the ESV? At the same time as the EOI, or at the same time as the ITA? Or later.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have the offer of a skilled job?

Sorry for not clarifying. In the scenario of having a job offer obtained from overseas

The sooner the better for both applications, whenever you have all your evidence gathered, I would think. There is no absolute rule about it.

Thanks JandM.
    I am ready with IQA report Bachelor Level 7, I'll take the TOEFL iBT test soon and And I'm processing the job offer.