Thread: Not Found, Error 404

Default Not Found, Error 404

Why I am unable to create any new threads. Whenever I try to post new thread I am seeing the error message Not Found, Error 404?

Try using a different browser. Sometimes a browser gets a glitch so it doesn't interact happily with the website.

Erm, haven't you just started a new thread...?

Today also I am unable to post new threads. I try to use number of browsers and restarted my laptop number of times.
    Looks like some issue in this site. I am still seeing the Not found error message.

So far, you are the only person reporting any difficulty. In those circumstances, it's not likely to be a forum problem. If we get multiple notifications of symptoms, there is something for the owner to investigate. Have you checked with your server?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    So far, you are the only person reporting any difficulty. In those circumstances, it's not likely to be a forum problem. If we get multiple notifications of symptoms, there is something for the owner to investigate. Have you checked with your server?
    I am also facing this problem. Tried different browsers, even different internet connections but still I am unable to send a PM.

I will draw the owner's attention to this thread.