Decision Declined
*We are not satisfied that you are a BONA FIDE applicant for a temporary entry visa as per immigration instruction E5.1 & E5.10 .
*We are not satisfied that you are in genuine and stable Relationship as required by immigration instruction wf2(a).

We find that our concerns have not been mitigated . Based on your immigration history and current personal circumstances in your home country we are are still not satisfied that you will depart from new zealand at the end of your visa , and / or that you will not breach the conditions of any visa granted to you .

Whilst we acknowledge that you and your partner are currently living together in brazil and have provided evidence of your relationship, we are still not satisfied that your relationship is genuine and stable . The evidence you have provided is not sufficient to show that you are both financially interdependent and in a relationship that is Genuine and likely to endure .

Guys , I'm not sad . This is becoming something else .My immigration history is just south Africa I overstayed in 2012..... brazil I'm not and never lived in brazil illegally I have PR .
Pretty too harsh but all the same Iife goes on .