Thread: Declined!!!

Red face Declined!!!

Decision Declined
    *We are not satisfied that you are a BONA FIDE applicant for a temporary entry visa as per immigration instruction E5.1 & E5.10 .
    *We are not satisfied that you are in genuine and stable Relationship as required by immigration instruction wf2(a).

We find that our concerns have not been mitigated . Based on your immigration history and current personal circumstances in your home country we are are still not satisfied that you will depart from new zealand at the end of your visa , and / or that you will not breach the conditions of any visa granted to you .

Whilst we acknowledge that you and your partner are currently living together in brazil and have provided evidence of your relationship, we are still not satisfied that your relationship is genuine and stable . The evidence you have provided is not sufficient to show that you are both financially interdependent and in a relationship that is Genuine and likely to endure .

Guys , I'm not sad . This is becoming something else .My immigration history is just south Africa I overstayed in 2012..... brazil I'm not and never lived in brazil illegally I have PR .
    Pretty too harsh but all the same Iife goes on .

I am so sorry to hear this.

Will you appeal?

Sorry to hear this. I think if you guys are genuine and living in stable relationship then try your best not to give up on immigration. I and my wife have gone through same so try your best. All the best

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this.

Will you appeal?
    i don't know how to Appeal or what it takes to appeal. i just received a declined letter for the 5th time and i just felt broken for the 5th time and just dropped the letter . Quiet unfortunate that they are way too harsh on me but people with worse cases get offered atleast limited visa . if actually my country has a visa waiver to nz i'm pretty sure that i wont be stopped in the airport not enter with my wife but that is life . i feel like they flatly decline my visas at the sight of my Nigerian passport to the extent they cant even issue a limited visa to see if i will really breach my visa . but its all good . i am done for now. i tried twice to visit my wife they said i dont qualify in the living together requirment . ... and my wife moved in with me and we have lived for going to 8months and got declined again while there are people they issue this same visa with 2months to 3months of living together . if i had a medical case or criminal case i would understand and blame myself or if i have been to Nz or australia and overstayed then i will know i screwed . .... but this is way tooooo harsh and like i said Life goes on . my wife is breaking down in tears and i dont know what to do .... i will just tell her to calm down . i understand her bcs it is not once , not twice , and not thrice but FIVE times consecutively . it's well .

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    Sorry to hear this. I think if you guys are genuine and living in stable relationship then try your best not to give up on immigration. I and my wife have gone through same so try your best. All the best
    we are genuine since 2015 . i engaged my wife 2015 .... i married her early this year friends and family came from nz and australia . even when i engaged her one of her friend came to witness from NZ . i have tried 5 times doesnt that mean alot ? they should simply tell me that i will never get a visa to New zealand.

Hi Jandm , I am not going to appeal . i will just enjoy my life with my wife and travel when we can . We will be flying to Argentina for christmas and New Year and by may 2018 when i take my 1month holiday from work we will visit my Home country for 2weeks and south africa for 1 week and then we return back to our base Brazil. New zealand visa or whatever related to it is not in my schedule now ,not even next year . i am glad my wife sticks with me and never to visit nz if i am not going with her ,,,, now this makes me more strong . her mum can visit anytime as she will be here too 2nd week of january . Thanks for your concern Jandm i really appreciate .

Yea bro, I am agree with U, INZ decisions also depend on country we belong too. In many cases I have seen, application of applicant from developed country process more fast, and with care. Whereas from under develop countries they are quite strict. It's all about power of passport you hold.

I understand your reaction, but in case you have a change of mind, here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/cont...aint-about-inz is the link to tell you how to appeal. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/cont...aint-about-inz

Can anyone help me please. Recently my SMC application has been declined. I want to appeal for the decline decision but the employer is going to sell the business. My question is can i do the appeal if i change the job and get another job with same position and responsibility.

What reason did INZ give for declining your application? This may make a difference to whether or not it is worth appealing.