Thread: Stamped and condition!

Default Stamped and condition!

Hy friends,

I recently been approved my Resident Visa. took 2 days to receive AIP after approval and surprisingly took 1 working day for stamping (was told that it could take 3 weeks). and also received passport few days before with condition:

"Visa is invalid if holder is outside NZ with expired travel conditions. Please apply for transfer of this visa when the passport expires"

and I have a question:
    it appears i dont have any S49 conditions and its just been few days I received my passport, so is there any negative impact on my immigration status and/or in future, if i leave the job Right now if i find better opportunity ??

please give me any ideas.
    Thank you.

There is nothing in NZ immigration law to stop your leaving your job if you want to, but check the terms of your contract, so you don't break NZ employment law by, for instance, not giving correct notice.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    There is nothing in NZ immigration law to stop your leaving your job if you want to, but check the terms of your contract, so you don't break NZ employment law by, for instance, not giving correct notice.
    Thanks alot jandm! You the best!😘