Hi,

I am an Experienced Server Administrator with more than 5 years of experience in Web Hosting Industry. In my recent position in a Server Management Company as level 3 Server Administrator, I am involved in managing the team, troubleshooting issues with the servers, monitoring and managing all the servers,fixing DDos attacks towards shared servers, fixing the issues of customers and interact with them using tickets and live chats, creating and configuring new servers etc.

I possess impeccable technical skills with advanced knowledge in Linux server, managing control panels, PCI compliance, server monitoring, answering live chats etc. I can sure say that I will be sure fit for any Linux Server Administration/Management jobs. I have also managed a lot of windows server too, but 90 % of the servers that I have managed were Linux Servers.

My attention to detail and effective communication skills ensures my accomplishment of tasks to the highest possible standard. Also I was a Shift Leader and then a Team leader in my previous company. I had resigned from my previous company at the time of my marriage, now I'm working for some temporary Server Management tasks and further looking for a Full Time Linux Server Administrator job.

I'm a cPanel Expert and my experience is as follows,

o) Experience in Hosting Industry for more than 5 years
o) Experienced in WHM/cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, zPanel, CentOS Web Panel
o) Mostly used Help desks are WHMCS, Articdesk, Kayako, Vison, Hostbill etc
o) Good in handling Server Monitoring
o) Experienced in fixing Exim Spamming issues in both Shared and Dedicated Servers.
o) Good in handling Abuse Tickets
o) Able to produce Live Support
o) Knowledge of Linux Shell (bash) and Shell Scripts
o) PHP and MySQL Programming skills
o) Worked in and having good knowledge about Virtualisation (SolusVM, Virtualizor) (OpenVZ, Xen, KVM)
o) Expert in multi tasking and providing Live Chat Support using (Zopim, Livechatnic, LivePerson, Livezilla, Livemessenger, Hipchat) etc
o) Handled the roles of Shift Leader and Team Leader at my previous Company

I look forward to the opportunity of discussing my job with a reputable company.

You can Contact Me via Skype or Gmail,
I will be available online for almost 16 hours a day. Also I'm ready to work at any time as per your requirement.

[Edited to remove personal details in line with Forum Rule 10. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 Please share by way of the PMing system.]

Yours sincerely,
Charls Joseph (AJ)