Thread: The National Security Check timeline

Default The National Security Check timeline

Hello, guys!

Does somebody know how long it usually takes? I and my family have been checking for 4 months already and neither the department nor my adviser could predict how long more it will take.

I would appreciate if you could share your timeline, of course, if you are aware of it

The second question, does it mean, at this stage, that everything else is fine and that step is just a "necessary evil"?

There's no way of knowing how long it will take. It depends on the responsiveness of the organisations in the country where the information is being sought .

NSC's are normally requested at the start of the process, not at the end and are separate to any other verification.

hoepfully thats exactly what your Adviser has already told you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    There's no way of knowing how long it will take. It depends on the responsiveness of the organisations in the country where the information is being sought .

NSC's are normally requested at the start of the process, not at the end and are separate to any other verification.

hoepfully thats exactly what your Adviser has already told you.
    Thank you for your reply. Actually, my officer has requested it as the last document. So, now nothing happens till document come back and that is why I got so confused.