Thread: Help please

Question Help please

Hi
    I am waiting for the decision on my smc application. Meanwhile my visa will expire on 5 of october. My co said he is waiting for my nsc and he dont know how much time will it take.
    So my question is that i will apply for work visa before expiring of my current visa. So do i need to submit all the documents again like my job ofcer and my job duties payslips ect?
    Thanks
    Tj

Yes, but noting that you have an SMC application under consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    Yes, but noting that you have an SMC application under consideration.
    Hi chris i am sorry i didn't get ur answer

He's saying you need to submit your application for another work visa, noting that you have an application for residence under SMC being processed at the moment. That means that you won't have to supply a labour market check. WK3.20.10 https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/66937.htm

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    He's saying you need to submit your application for another work visa, noting that you have an application for residence under SMC being processed at the moment. That means that you won't have to supply a labour market check. WK3.20.10 https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/66937.htm
    Thank you so much

Do i need to submit employer supplementary form?

Yes. But as mentioned, he does not need to have made attempts to recruit a New Zealander.

Thank you for the help

Hi there, if the work visa that I have is been approved in 2014 before all this news rules, when I apply now for an extension is it going to be with the new rules or do they use the rules that before this changes??
    Immigration has my residency application since June already, is just the same problem they are not going to make a decision by January 2018.
    I hope I can apply with the rules previous this new changes, otherwise I have to get a better wages.