Thread: Supporting Documents in ITA

Lightbulb Supporting Documents in ITA

Hi All,

I already got my ITA last month and now i am waiting for my IQA.
    My all documents are completed according to Personalised document checklist.
    I was also thinking to add some additional supporting documents with my application like tax statement, payslips etc.

Can I include additional documents with checklist documents ?
    Does it helps for CO to process the application faster ?

Thank you so much, have a good weekend !!

Hi. Can I please know what are included in the checklist that you receive? And what are the originals mentioned in the checklist that you need to submit? Thanks a lot!

Hi Raleigh

They need originals of -
    Passport, Medical Certificate, Police Certificate.

and originals or certified copies of -
    English Language Evidence, Birth Certificate, Employment agreement and Qualifications.

Along with Fee and application for residence.

Thanks !!

Hi nzgeek,

You can add bank statements, ird summary of earnings (make sure you click the + button so that it will display your earnings per month) and payslip

Cheers,

Cydania

Quote Originally Posted by nzgeek View Post
    Hi All,

I already got my ITA last month and now i am waiting for my IQA.
    My all documents are completed according to Personalised document checklist.
    I was also thinking to add some additional supporting documents with my application like tax statement, payslips etc.

Thank you so much, have a good weekend !!

Thank you so much nzgeek. I also asked some of my friends, in addition, if ever you are a member of an official NZ registration body (doctor, nurse, lawyer, teacher, etc) I think you would also need to provide a certified copy of your registration certificate. I will ask around what other documents are usually included in SMC Visa applications.

The point is to make it as easy as possible for the CO to see that everything you have said about yourself on your ITA is true. So if you can think of other items that are proof of what you have claimed, then yes.

Many people also send a covering letter and document list. One important thing is to make it as easy as possible for the CO to find each piece of evidence and relate it to the point it is meant to prove on your ITA. People have mentioned numbering and listing their documents, in the order of the sections of the ITA form. (It's also a good idea to keep a list for yourself of exactly what you are sending, and what it's like, so that if at a later time the CO said you hadn't supplied proof of x, you can reply immediately, 'Yes, it's an A5 printed form on grey paper, issued by the University of ABC,' and put the onus back on them to find it in your bundle.)

Another thing is to state as clearly as possible any particular issues about your case, e.g. if the doctor flagged an abnormality on your medical, but you know about the condition and you're supplying a letter from your own doctor explaining the treatment and prognosis as an extra, or if your application includes your children, and you're including the necessary permission from your ex to take them with you.

Hi JandM,

This is really helpful.

Thanks a heap !!