Thread: Submitting ITA and now applying for Temp Work Visa

Default Submitting ITA and now applying for Temp Work Visa

Hi All,

Finally - just ready to submit SMC ITA. Had to wait for work references to come through. What a long road!

My question is - has anyone had experience in applying for a temporary work visa after submitting an application under SMC.

Obviously, my passport will, eMedical is sent to INZ from panel doctor already, but what about everything else?
    Do I need to resubmit all certified copies of evidence for ESV/temp visa also.

I have a serious amount of evidence, and I mean it's a good couple of inches thick!

Cheers for any help

Have a look at the Criteria tab of the INZ page about the temporary work visa you're applying for, and hit Show All Evidence. That will display details of what is actually required. You may not need to send ALL the evidence you did for SMC.

But you need to prove your case for this second visa as well. It will quite likely not be being processed in the same office as your residence application. You need to make things easy for this CO as well to tick off all the requirements.

Cheers JandM, thanks for that. I thought I read here on the forum somewhere I did not need to submit all for temp visa.

Appreciate it