Thread: Student 's Partnership Visitor Visa APPROVED..

Default Student 's Partnership Visitor Visa APPROVED..

HELLO Everyone,

Lodgement date: 5th July 2017 at Christchurch branch.
    Student's partnership visitor visa approved: 5th September 207

many many thanks to everyone who support us to go through this. I just can't contain my happiness. this forum is indeed so helpful. If anyone needs any support regarding application process I am happy to answer any question.
    Good Luck to everyone waiting for a visa.

Thank you
    Rashmuz.

Congratulations!

My husband has been waiting since april 24. He had no choice but to go through Mumbai office. I wish we could have gone through Chch branch

My Wife has got her student visa, I am planning to apply through a registered agent. I am planning to apply in Delhi/Mumbai branch. I was under an impression that the wait time is 25 days. This thread scares me now . Is it possible for me to aply from to any another office?

Oops I dint read the heading properly I am applying for partner of a student work visa

Is it possible for me to aply from to any another office?
    No. You need to use the INZ Office and fees finder page https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...nd-fees-finder, which will tell you where to send your application. This was originally based on the geographical area where you are living, but INZ can and do switch the tasks (and kind of case) being dealt with by particular offices. There is considerable DISadvantage to trying to send your case to a different office from where INZ are prepared to deal with it, because all that will happen is that it will be spotted as *wrong*, and will have to be sent on to wherever it is supposed to be. That involves extra delay, and increases the chance of things going astray.