Thread: Qualifications check

Default Qualifications check

Hi there, next year I will be eligible to get residency according to the new rule of 28th august and I will be getting 10 points from my partner because she got her level 7 certificate from one of the institute of new zealand and that will make my point 160. The problem or probably confusion i am getting now is, my partner's qualification is not showing up in NZQA and mine is showing. She called her Institution and asked her as its clearly written in the transcript that all the subjects are qualified to NZQA but the institute said level 7 is just from her college, not sure what that mean but I am in confusion right now. If she has achieved the qualification from that institute and if its not showing in NZQA I've heard that qualifications not showing NZAQ means no qualification and I won't be getting 10 points which leaves me with 10 points short and will just make it 150. Please suggest me something that tells me that I can get 10 points from her qualification or just advice me if I am 10 points short then is there anyway I can make that 10 points extra without leaving auckland. Thank You

I think your partner needs to raise the question with NZQA to get some clarification on this point.