Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: urgent help

Default urgent help

Hi,

I am working as a customer service manager in autopainters and panel beater workshop.

I have lodged my residency application and I got a PPI letter.

Immigration officer asking question that Please provide evidence of the policies that I developed for the company for customer service.

Please suggest me how to represent the above question.

Regards,
    Prince

You will need to provide evidence that you have developed some polices relating to customer service. e.g copies of the polices you developed or revised.

INZ are looking for a substantial match to ANZSCO for your occupation

Tasks Include:

developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
    ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
    providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
    managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
    planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
    liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
    may work in a call centre

You would need to tell about some real situations where you have, indeed, developed some policies - what the customer needed/wanted, how s/he presented, the fact that the company didn't have a set way to meet that requirement, and how you worked out a way to deal with this customer's problem and others like it in the future.

Hi JandM,

Thanks for the information. I need to confirm that my employer have to give reply to immigration officer by writing all this on company's letterhead?

Hi ChrisMwn,

Thanks for the information. I need to confirm that my employer have to give reply to immigration officer by writing all this on company's letterhead?

There is no set format for this kind of reply. What you suggest would probably be good, and one way to answer. Otherwise, I believe your answer could be emailed and your employer could also get in touch to say this was correct. Either way, the CO may well contact the employer to verify what has been sent.

(Just letting you know that I have merged the two threads asking the same question, so you will get all replies in the same place.)

Hi JandM,

Are you consultant or lawyer? Is it possible to contact with you straight?

No, neither. I am a mamber of the public with an interest, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, neither. I am a mamber of the public with an interest, that is all.
    Jandm would make a great Lawyer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast