Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Henderson Branch_ AR June_ Anyone got CO?

Default Henderson Branch_ AR June_ Anyone got CO?

Application Received :june 29th 2017
    Herderson Branch
    Anyone have been assigned a CO in henderson branch?
    Please tell me how long it take?
    Last edited by captain_james; 15th September 2017 at 05:19 PM.

Is this the Northern Area Documentation Office? I got email from them that they received my docs on 24 July....then nothing.

No, that's a kind of sorting/receiving centre.

It's quite normal that you haven't heard anything yet. Don't worry. INZ are dealing with great rivers of paperwork. There are queues for every part of the process. They will get to yours when it works its way to the front in date order.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, that's a kind of sorting/receiving centre.

It's quite normal that you haven't heard anything yet. Don't worry. INZ are dealing with great rivers of paperwork. There are queues for every part of the process. They will get to yours when it works its way to the front in date order.
    Thank you JandM,
    how can we know where is our documents then. I haven't got any emails other than that office.

When your case has been allocated to a CO, if s/he wants any information from you or has anything to tell you, s/he will get in touch, and if it's more evidence which needs to be sent, s/he will tell you where to address it.

Hi JandM,
    I saw in other thread, there was application received on same date by immigration as mine in same branch, he was contacted by CO on 25 Aug for additional documents but in my case, No CO has allocated yet, i hope that's normal.....
    regards,

Every case is entirely individual. Don't get worried because of what is or isn't happening to someone else, comparing it with yours. For one thing, your case may have already been allocated to a CO - they don't all routinely announce themselves, but can just be getting on with verifying what you have sent without having contacted you. For another, just because the other person hadn't sent enough evidence about all his/her affairs doesn't mean the same will be true for you.

Thanks JandM
    one more question, i heard about that the processing speed in henderson branch is correspondingly slower than other branch. is that truth? normally,averagely, how long can be assigned a CO in this branch?

Hi JandM,
    I contacted immigration call centre yesterday, they said no CO has allocated yet,
    regards,

Quote Originally Posted by captain_james View Post
    Thanks JandM
    one more question, i heard about that the processing speed in henderson branch is correspondingly slower than other branch. is that truth? normally,averagely, how long can be assigned a CO in this branch?
    It varies all the time with all of the branches. There are SO many factors which affect things, it's meaningless to generalize, though people do, all the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast