my wife's visa runs out in November and we need to extend it. Question is what kind of visa would you recommend?
I am now about to apply for a work visa and would get her a Partner of a worker Visa but still waiting for NZQA and police certificates so we gradually run out of time.

My wife is on a 7-months VV but as we are German she can go for a whole 9 month VV. Does that make sense or are there other options for our case, e.g. with the job offer that I have? Like interims visa perhaps?