Thread: How to update the mailing address at selected EOI

Default How to update the mailing address at selected EOI

Hi All,

My EOI is selected on 06/Sep and specified Singapore address as my mailing address. Now I am permanently relocated to India and want to update my India address at my EOI application. I am not able to see any option at INZ portal(https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz ) for to update my mailing address. Please let me know how to solve this problem and update my mailing address.

Hi Lakshmana1980

You can't update your information online once submitting your EOI, but you can do that in your ITA. When you receive your ITA email from immigration you will get a document "Application for Residence".
    There is a section in this document named "Amendments or New information". You can easily update the information there.

The sections says -

If any of the information in this form has changed or your circumstances have altered and this may affect
    your eligibility for residence in New Zealand, you must advise INZ. Where the answers you have previously
    given are no longer relevant, please place a line through this information and enter the new information
    into the table below. If the information relates to questions which you have previously left unanswered or
    have stated were not applicable, please enter your answers on the form against those questions and indicate
    in the table below which questions you have updated.
    I hope this helps. Thanks

Thanks for the reply.