Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Partnership - Residence

Pls I need this info for my friend...he submitted a resident visa application 2 weeks ago through an agent. and it's not visible that he would get it approved before the current work visa expires by Xmas...so he wants to apply for another work visa now by himself and not d agent.....how can he link it together so he doesn't have to submit another paper work or must he use d agent again since he submitted the resident application in his behalf.

Thanks

He doesn't have to use the LIA again. He can just write a letter telling INZ what he is doing.

I submitted a Resident Visa application from overseas which was confirmed delivered by the courier on the 20th of November and haven't heard anything from INZ. On December 1, I rang them to enquire if it had been received, and to ask them not to return any documents until after the new year as we will be away, and at that time the agent claimed they were just now opening applications received on October 12. Given that claimed backlog and the coming Christmas holidays I'm not expecting to hear anything until after the New Year.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910