Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Partnership - Residence

Thanks Genianoe

Great you have CO assigned

Please keep us posted will be appreciated & all the best.

Sorry forgot to ask Genianoa

What other evidence did the CO require from you?

Quote Originally Posted by MollyDee View Post
    Thanks Genianoe

Great you have CO assigned

Please keep us posted will be appreciated & all the best.
    Hi MollyDee

Our CO requested the following:

- that we comment on the difference in cultural back ground between us
    - Original or certified true copies of joint or individual correspondence sent to home addresses; joint or individual utility accounts such as electricity, rates, internet connection and telephone bills; joint or individual homeownership or residential tenancy agreement (we have correspondence letters, but we don't have any bills or tenancy agreement in our names as we were living with his mother in Spain and now with my parents in New Zealand. We explained this to the CO, and she asked us to provide written statements from both our parents to confirm our living situation)
    - a written declaration of our former partnerships and/or marriages if applicable and to be specific about when and how our former partnership and/or marriage were ended (does not apply to us)

Good luck with your application! Let us know how it goes when you hear from your CO

Thank you so much Genianoe really appreciate the info of your experiences.

I hope all the best for your's & everyone's situation.

Hello guys
    I know it's strange question but anyone know how long it can take after preliminary verification and validation completed by inz. I called inz today and they said, these verification and validation has been done on 22 September .
    Any idea?

Thats a good question,

I wonder if JandM can answer this one?

Completely variable, I'm afraid.

Hi mollydee, you know when ur verification and validation has been completed?

Hi Luckylovemom,

I've not asked INZ that question.

I thought verification/validation is completed by a CO why I've never asked.

JandM - what verification/validation process does INZ complete in reference to Luckylovemoms application? Be good to understand. Otherwise I can ring INZ later to ask

As with any application, the first thing that will happen is that clerks will check through what you have sent, to see if it LOOKS AS THOUGH, if it's genuine, the evidence will support what you have claimed about yourself. That is the preliminary verification. When eventually your case is allocated to a CO to be processed, the CO will actually verify the evidence - in some cases, this will mean contacting people who have written letters, or, for e.g. residence or work-related visas, checking with a qualification provider or past employer - making sure that (being blunt here) you haven't forged anything - and will also check all the details against the requirements in the regulations to see if your case matches up, so all the boxes can be ticked, and you can be granted a visa.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast