Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Applied for Partner of Student Work Visa

Default Applied for Partner of Student Work Visa

Hi All,

I have applied for my dependent work visa on 29th Sep in Mumbai. My current status displayed in TT services is
    '■ Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC at Mumbai on 29/Sep/2017.' If anyone else has applied for Partner of a student work visa lets hangout here. Also, anyone can tell me what would be the next status I can see?
    I have also seen that some people get to know that a CO is assigned to them where do that check that?

Can anyone help?

I don't know about the sequence of status mentions - is there anyone who has done this process and can help?

There is no online notification of a case being allocated to a CO. You only get to know that if a CO announces themself (which they don't all do as a matter of a routine), or sends to ask for more information, or if (not recommended) you ask INZ's phone line.

Update from the TT services website "Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in New Delhi for processing on 03/Oct/2017. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time."

@JandM I guess I will wait for another week or so then reach INZ's phone line.

Don't get your hopes up, expecting news soon. It is less than a week since your application was sent. It is highly likely that it will spend quite some time in a date-order queue waiting its turn for attention before you can expect it to be allocated to a CO, at which time it will join the back of his/her rotating queue of allocated files, and it won't be seen before it has worked its way to the front of that.

Wink

I know have gained quite a lot of knowledge about their speed going through this forum , So I will call them by end of the month.

When submitting a partnership based work visa, is the master mandate (confirmation of joint account) enough to prove the joint account or do we need to print out the whole statement of the account. And pls which branch would u recommend we submit the application in NZ.

I gave my last six months joint account details to them. You cannot choose the branch instead you can just submit to your TT services that are nearby for you.

Don't guess where to send your application. If someone sends an application to the wrong office, one that is not expecting that kind of application at this time (and that can vary), it can cause confusion and delays. INZ would have to work out where the file OUGHT TO be, then pack it up again and send it on, before it could be lodged and properly dealt with. Sometimes, people get an idea that they would like a certain office better than another (although all offices use the same rules), but there is no way that any individual can pressure INZ into working their case somewhere it is not meant to be. Use the INZ office and fees finder. See here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...nd-fees-finder

OK got that.... Thanks JandM we've seen where the application should go from the link provided.
    What's your advice about the joint account.... We've got the confirmation from 2 months ago when the a/c was opened. Will that be enough or we have to request another statements from d bank.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast