Thread: IQA for Master Degree

Default IQA for Master Degree

Hi Friends,

I have a Master Degree for Information Technology ( IT ) ( I also have a Bachelor of IT honest degree as well ) .

It's a 2 year degree and it includes course work and development project. However, that is not a Research.

Hence there is no Research part, I want to know whether this would be accessed as NZQA level 9 .

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation ?

/BR
    TVR

Quote Originally Posted by TVR View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have a Master Degree for Information Technology ( IT ) ( I also have a Bachelor of IT honest degree as well ) .

It's a 2 year degree and it includes course work and development project. However, that is not a Research.

Hence there is no Research part, I want to know whether this would be accessed as NZQA level 9 .

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation ?

/BR
    TVR
    I believe a master degree with research part or not won't affect the NZQF level. For my understanding, the NZQF level is comparing your courses (in your transcript) to NZQF, to check the courses are matching or not, and time required for learning long enough (around 2 years).

My master degree in IT also have no research course and it is NZQF level 9 in the result.

Glad to hear that
    Thanks Kne for sharing your experience.